Haley Joel Osment: Where are they now Wednesdays?
Haley Joel Osment is probably best known for playing Cole Sear, the kid who “saw dead people” in the 1999 M. Night Shyamalan film, “The Sixth Sense”. He also had a small role in “Forrest Gump” at the age of five, and co-starred in the tremendous movie, “Pay it Forward”. He was also in “A.I. Artificial Intelligence” in 2001. Though he is still acting, Osment’s career has somewhat taken a turn for the worse. Let’s look at his career during the 90’s and early 2000’s, and then see what he has been up to recently.
- First feature film role was as “Forrest Gump Jr.” in “Forrest Gump”
- Played regular and recurring roles in various tv series during 90’s: The Jeff Foxworthy Show, and the final season of Murphy Brown
- Starred in the 1996 film “Bogus” alongside Whoopi Goldberg
- Nominated for best supporting actor in “The Sixth Sense” in 1999
- Starred in “Pay it Forward” and “A.I. Artificial Intelligence” in 2000 and 2001 respectively
- Osment made his broadway debut in 2008 as “Bobby” in “American Buffalo” co-starring John Leguizamo and Cedric the Entertainer
- Attended NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts, and graduated in 2010
- Involved in single car accident in 2006, injuring his ribs and right shoulder-blade
- Sentenced to three years probation, 60 hours in an alcohol rehabilitation and education program, a fine of $1500, and a minimum requirement of 26 A.A. meetings over a six month period
Alright, that is about it. Hope you enjoyed catching up on “that kid from the Sixth Sense”. Stay tuned for more posts coming soon!
No comments yet.